Your Loveland Halloween Experience
Fall is here and Loveland is ready to come to life for Halloween. Including downtown trick or treating, fun, family-friendly festivals and some spooky options, mark your calendars for this season’s all-inclusive festivities.
- Halloween on the Promenade: Oct. 25, 12 – 3 p.m. Head to the Promenade Shops at Centerra for their free Halloween festival. Includes a pumpkin patch, games, prizes, snacks, activity stations, horse-drawn hayrides, petting zoo, live emcee and more!
- Halloween Family Fun Festival: Oct. 31, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Dress up the family and head to downtown Loveland for some Halloween fun. The Loveland Museum/Gallery is celebrating the Annual Halloween Family Fun Festival, while downtown businesses celebrate the annual Downtown Trick-or-Treating. Join us in Peters Park next to the Museum for this fun-filled community event with vendor booths, food, activities for kids, entertainment, trick-or-treating and a costume contest.
- Halloween Hullabaloo: Oct. 31, 12 – 4 p.m. This spooktacular festival filled with FREE activities for all ages captures the Halloween spirit while celebrating fall’s bountiful harvest. Free interactive activities, crafts, pumpkin bowling, a not-so-spooky hay maze, trunk-n-treat, a costume contest and plenty of treats will transform Fall River Drive into an autumn delight and create a day of memorable family fun.
- Creepy Walk in the Woods Family Day: If Creepy Walk in the Woods is too spooky for younger kiddos, the venue offers a fun, family friendly day. Kid’s Day is Oct. 31 from 12 – 4 p.m. and provides a non-scary alternative, complete with candy and fairy tale characters.
- A Creepy Walk in the Woods: Oct. 23, 24, 30 and 31, 7-11 p.m. This isn’t your typical haunted house and it’s not another corn maze. The Creepy Walk in the Woods is a frightening stroll through the Savage Woods, just west of the Devils Backbone. Bring a buddy and prepare to be scared.
- Loveland Zombie Crawl: Grab your best zombie gear and head to the 3rd Annual Downtown Loveland Zombie Crawl Friday, Oct. 30. This spooky event begins at dusk; participants will receive discounts and drink specials at local vendors including breweries, restaurants and more at Crow Hop Brewing Co, Sports Station, Generations Wine & Martini Bar, The Laureate Publick House, Pourhouse Bar and Grill, Burk’s Tavern, Cactus Grille Loveland and Skimmeez Sweet Shop.