The nation’s Sweetheart City, Loveland, Colorado just got sweeter for Valentine’s Day with the launch of the inaugural Loveland Sweetheart Festival – Love, Locks and Lights. For more than 70 years, Loveland has embraced sweethearts near and far and invites sweethearts across the world to gather in downtown Loveland to celebrate valentine season.
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
The Loveland Sweetheart Festival is being hosted by the Loveland Chamber of Commerce and Visit Loveland, and will feature the following attractions:
- One of the largest Love Lock sculptures in the U.S.
- Bands & other musical performances
- Mapping projection laser shows each night
- Art Installations/Interactive art displays
- Sweetheart LOVE Art Gallery on 4th street
- For the Love of Chocolate and Beer & Wine tastings
- Sweetheart City Race
- Snowzilla Jr. the largest inflatable toboggan slide in the U.S.
- Balloon send off to remember those we have loved and lost
- Little Miss Valentine and Little Mr. Cupid contest
Check back soon for an updated schedule of events.