Welcome to the Visit Loveland Colorado Media Center
The Visit Loveland Colorado PR team can assist media with story ideas, help arrange press visits, arrange transportation, arrange interviews with Loveland officials, tourism industry partners, local experts and more. We can also fact-check and direct you to our robust library of photos and broadcast quality B-roll footage.
This page offers numerous support services and resources for local, national and international journalists. It will be continuously updated with new news and information, so visit us often. Should you need immediate assistance with stories, photography or B-roll, never hesitate to call or email.
We look forward to seeing you in Loveland, Colorado soon!
The Visit Loveland Colorado Public Relations Team
Fyn Public Relations for Visit Loveland
Nicole@FynPR.com | 970-776-9980
Visitor Services Manager
Cindy.Mackin@CityofLoveland.org | 970-962-2626
Beata.McKee@CityofLoveland.org | 970-962-2316
Recent News/Story Ideas
- New Ways to Shop, Eat, Stay and Play in Downtown Loveland
- Visit Loveland Releases Its 2018 Annual Report
- Loveland Launches Valentine Season
- Fall 2018: New & Favorite Things to Do in Loveland, Colorado
- Visit Loveland Selects Loveland Chamber of Commerce to Produce Loveland’s Sweetheart City Festival During Valentine’s Day 2019
- Summer Story Ideas 2018
- Top 10 Reasons to Expand Your Rocky Mountain National Park Vacation Through Loveland this Summer
- Five Reasons to Celebrate Valentine’s Day in Loveland – the Nation’s Sweetheart City
- Experience Everything You Love this Season with Loveland’s 12 Days of Holiday Magic
Connect with Visit Loveland on social media. Share stories using #visitloveland.
Photo and B-Roll Library
Photo Rights and Usage
The photos and video in the media photo library are for editorial purposes only by working members of media for use in stories and slideshows (web, print, broadcast) covering Loveland, Colo. Images must be credited to the photographer named in the photo title and Visit Loveland Colorado. If no photographer is named, Visit Loveland Colorado is sufficient. Exceptions are identified in folder titles.
Example: Richard Haro / Visit Loveland Colorado
Example: Richard Haro for Visit Loveland Colorado
When an image is used editorially in stories and slideshows (web, print, broadcast) covering Loveland, Colo., it may also be used to share the story on social media – images used for this purpose should tagged @VisitLovelandCO and identified as the city of Loveland, Colo.
Video must be titled or otherwise represented as Loveland, Colo.
For more image options, larger file sizes or more information on any of the photos in the Media Room, please contact a member of the PR team.