Voted one of the 10 best Farmers Markets in the state of Colorado! We accept cash, major credit cards and SNAP/Double Up on site!
New for 2019
- Thursday Market at The Foundry Plaza – July 11 – August 29 from 4:00 – 7:00pm
- Beer Gardens (last Sunday of each month) – June 30, July 28, August 25, September 29
- Honey Festival – date TBD – featuring mead, demonstrations, kids activities, cooking demos, teddy bear picnic and more
- Artist Market – June 23, July 21, August 18, September 22 – additional arts & crafts vendors will be at the Sunday market with authentic handmade products
- Cooking Demo – July 14
- Shop with a Chef Class – September 15 – Join a professional chef at the market to help you select the freshest and yummiest foods, then head over to the kitchen at the Chilson Senior Center to learn how to create a meal with those ingredients; registration required – see the summer activity guide
Vendors will be on site Sundays 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. from June 23 – September 29, 2019
Note: Beer gardens are from 10:00 – 1:00 or while supplies last.