The drive-in runs June 5 through July 12 in the north lot of The Outlets at Loveland. Tickets go on sale June 3 and are a suggested donation of $20.
Drive-In Details – How It Works
- Purchase tickets online at LovelandDriveIn.com. Tickets are a suggested donation of $20 per car with proceeds benefiting TEF and will be released at 7:30 p.m. every Wednesday for the following weekend.
- Shows run at 9 a.m., 5 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays June 5 – July 12. Movies at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. are family-friendly movies (Rated G or PG), and the 8:30 p.m. movie will be rated PG-13.
- The drive-in will select movies based on what is available.
- Attendees must wear masks at all times when outside of their vehicles. Bathrooms will be available and sanitized regularly.
- Local food trucks and vendors will be on-site to sell to-go food items to attending families.
- The ability to provide daytime shows comes with innovative LED wall technology.
|DATE/TIME||9:00 AM||5:00 PM||8:30 PM|
|June 5||Despicable Me||Despicable Me||School of Rock|
|June 7||Despicable Me||Despicable Me||Downtown Abbey|
|June 12||Pets||Pets||Dirty Dancing|
|June 13||Pets 2||Pets 2||The Burbs|
|June 14||Shark Tale||Shark Tale||Clue|
|June 19||Kung Fu Panda||Ferris Bueller’s Day Off||Ferris Bueller’s Day Off|
|June 20||Sonic the Hedgehog||Spaceballs||Spaceballs|
|June 21||Kung Fu Panda||Indiana Jones – Temple of Doom||Indiana Jones – Temple of Doom|
|June 26||Turbo||Turbo||Pretty in Pink|
|June 27||Dragon||Jurassic Park||Jurassic Park|
|June 28||Dragon 2||Dragon 2||A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood|
|July 3||To Be Determined||To Be Determined||To Be Determined|
|July 4||To Be Determined||To Be Determined||To Be Determined|
|July 5||To Be Determined||To Be Determined||To Be Determined|
|July 10||To Be Determined||To Be Determined||To Be Determined|
|July 11||To Be Determined||To Be Determined||To Be Determined|
|July 12||To Be Determined||To Be Determined||To Be Determined|
The drive-in is a collaboration between My Big Day Marketing and Events and partners Thompson Education Foundation, Visit Loveland, The Outlets at Loveland, and Rythm EFX.