DUE TO COVID-19, ALL OF THESE EVENTS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED, STARTING WITH THE EVENT ON MARCH 17.
- March 3, 6:30-7:30pm: Emerald Ash Borer in Larimer County with Alison O’Connor
In 2013, the Emerald Ash Borer was confirmed in Colorado, and in 2019, Larimer County. The most devastating urban forest insect we have faced will change our communities. Join Alison O’Connor from the CSU Extension Office in Larimer County to learn more about the biology, impacts, and control of this insect.
- March 10, 11:00am-12noon: Gorgeous Ground Cover for Preventing Weeds with Deb Courtner
- March 17, 11:00am-12noon: Growing Your Best Tomatoes with John Weiss
- March 24, 11:00am-12noon: Poppy Varieties – Their History & How to Grow Them Successfully with Gerry Hoffman
- March 31, 11:00am-12noon: Colorado Gardening – Problems and Solutions with Susan Bonsall