- Thursday, July 23 (10 am & 3 pm) – Trolls World Tour
- Friday, July 24 (7 pm) – Blue Brothers
- Saturday, July 25 (7 pm) – Sleepless In Seattle
- Thursday, July 30 (10 am & 3 pm) – Frozen II
- Friday, July 31 (7 pm) – Across The Universe
- Saturday, August 1 (7 pm) – Dirty Dancing
- Thursday, August 6 (10 am & 3 pm) – The Secret Life of Pets 2
- Friday, August 7 (7 pm) – Grease
- Saturday, August 8 (7 pm) – The Great Gatsby (2013 release)
- Thursday, August 13 (10 am & 3 pm) – Tangled
- Friday, August 14 (7 pm) – Footloose (1984 release)
- Saturday, August 15 (7 pm) – The Notebook
- Friday, August 21 (7 pm) – Judy
- Friday, August 28 (7 pm) – Little Shop of Horrors
- Saturday, August 29 (7 pm) – Casablanca
Important To Know Before You Go Details – Informational details to review prior to visiting the Rialto
- Ticket Prices: $3 per ticket for the Thursday screenings, $5 per ticket for the Friday & Saturday
screenings. Children two years of age and under are free.
- Tickets to all movies must be purchased online at www.rialtotheatercenter.org; the box office
will not be open. If you arrive at the Theater without a ticket, you will be asked to step outside
and purchase a ticket online via your smartphone.
- Tickets must be printed off at home or shown digitally on your phone upon entry; will call will
not be available.
- The Theater will open one hour prior to each movie screening to allow time for patrons to
purchase concessions and find their seat(s).
- A modified concessions and bar menu will be available at each screening. The bar will not be
open during the Thursday screenings.
- Social distancing will be required in the Theater and patrons will be asked to follow distancing
direction from volunteers, staff, and signage located throughout the Theater. Patrons who live
in the same household will be allowed to sit together.