Winter Wonderlights will take place from November 18, 2017 through January 7, 2018 at the Chapungu Sculpture Park at Centerra, just east of the Promenade Shops retail center at U.S. Highway 34 and Interstate 25.
Each night, visitors and locals will revel in holiday string lights, twinkling bulbs, LED mappable snowflakes, illuminated African stone sculptures, the only 20’ LED mappable Christmas Tree in the state and 30-minute music and light shows. In addition to nightly lighting attractions, special weekend programming at the winter event from 5-9 PM Saturdays and 5-7 PM Sundays includes: Colorado’s largest inflatable igloo, weekend food and retail vendors, and exceptional performances sprinkled throughout the event calendar. Highlighted performers and groups include:
- The Kutandara, a Zimbabwean Marimba dance troupe
- Spinphony, a cutting edge classical pop fusion group consisting of four virtuosic string players and a DJ
- Holiday-themed dances from A Dance Place
- Chappelow Orchestra and Jazz Band
- Golden Girls Baton Academy
- Mountain View High School Choir
The event is free and open to the public. However, canned food donations will be accepted and will benefit the Larimer Food Bank.
More information, including an updated performance and event schedule, will be available on our website.