Admission is free. Pie by the slice, ice cream, and drinks available for sale.
This annual event continues to delight. Enjoy delicious cherry pie and tasty ice cream while listening to live music and browsing vendor booths. Children’s activities, historical displays, and a cherry pie contest make this an evening to remember. Sponsored by Visit Loveland, Good Times Frozen Custard, Loveland Barricade LLC, and Dazbog Coffee.
LIVE MUSICAL ENTERTAINMENT PROVIDED BY:
5 – 6:15 pm Danielle Ate the Sandwich
(featuring a special performance by local Ukulele class)
6:45 – 8 pm Madalynn & the Perennial Sound
Art of the Tart
Cherry Pie Baking Contest
Two categories – Adult & Student (under 18)
- Pies must be received at the contest table
by 4:30 pm.
- Category winners will be announced at 7 pm.
- Pies judged on crust, filling
texture, taste, and overall appearance.
- Commercially baked pies are not allowed.
- All pies must be prepared within 24 hours of the 4:30 pm deadline.